Applications are now closed.
About the role
Bento Box Design Studio is on the hunt for a go-getter Marketing Assistant to join us on a part-time basis for 3 days a week. A fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to thrive in a small studio environment with a close-knit team. This individual will be boosting our social media presence, assisting in developing and managing marketing campaigns and all-in-all showing confidence in any situation thrown their way. As a holistic agency, the successful candidate must love a flexible approach to the workplace as this role will involve working with a diverse range of clients, duties and responsibilities each day.
This is an ideal role for a degree-qualified recent graduate who would like the opportunity to put their knowledge and learning into practice. All in all, Bento Box Design Studio is looking for an individual who will give 110% in any situation that comes their way.
Please note, this position requires an immediate start.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- General marketing administrative duties.
- Working with our design team to create highly engaging content that aligns with company/clients’ objectives.
- Content creation, development and management for all social media platforms ranging from Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Planning, Coordinating and implementing marketing strategies in line with company/clients’ objectives.
- Use the data collected to pitch new ideas and/or adjustments to current strategies as needed.
- Providing support and assistance in planning, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
- The setting up and performance tracking of marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Providing valuable and ongoing marketing campaign support.
Skills & Experience
You will be a go-getter who thrives in fast-paced situations alongside having high attention to detail and solid communication skills. With good knowledge of marketing principles, it is essential that you have an understanding of marketing trends, digital content generation and audience engagement.
- At least 1-2 years working experience within a marketing related role.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/PR or related field.
- Highly creative.
- Great attention to detail.
- Be efficient, organised and task orientated.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once and work to deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, with a passion for writing.
- Experience using Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics.
- Comfortable working on both Mac OS and Windows.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Website design/development skills (HTML, CSS, WordPress).
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, clients and the business.
- Have a friendly and attentive customer service approach.
- A genuine team player that consistently displays a strong work ethic, providing support when and where it is required.
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and grow with the team.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Wanting to grow with the company, creativity, proactivity and willingness to learn are more important to us than experience. We are serious about our work and getting to know our clients, but we also believe in letting our hair down on pizza Fridays. We want you to bring your A-Game while you’re at the office and have you go home on time to catch up on the latest episode of your favourite show on Netflix.
How to Apply
Applicants are to email their CV or resume, along with a brief cover letter outlining the following below to [email protected]:
Marketing Assistant Job Application
Cover letter to outline:
- Why do you think you would be a great fit for the Bento Box team?
- What are you most excited to get involved with at Bento Box Design Studio?
- What part of the bento box would you be?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply. No recruitment agencies please.