Applications are now closed.
About the role
Are you a highly proactive individual who is looking to dive into the fast-paced and ever-changing world of Marketing? Ready to take on the challenges of working with an array of clients from all different backgrounds? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Bento Box Design Studio is on the hunt for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to join us on a full-time basis, with the opportunity of growth within the agency. A fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to thrive in a small studio environment with a close-knit team.
This is an ideal role for a degree-qualified recent graduate who would like the opportunity to put their knowledge and learning into practice. All in all, Bento Box Design Studio is looking for an individual who will give 110% in any situation that comes their way.
Please note: This position is for an immediate start.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- General marketing administrative duties
- Assisting with content creation, development and management of all social media platforms ranging from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
- Assisting with copywriting and copy editing for social media channels, marketing communication materials and campaigns in line with company/clients’ objectives.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing strategies in line with company/clients’ objectives.
- Providing support and assistance in planning, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
- Working with our design team to create highly engaging content that aligns with company/clients’ objectives.
- Assisting with content creation, development, planning, management and scheduling of email marketing campaigns.
- Providing valuable and ongoing marketing campaign support.
- Tracking marketing campaigns and online activities.
Skills & Experience
You will be a go-getter who thrives in fast-paced situations alongside having high attention to detail and solid communication skills. With good knowledge of marketing principles, it is essential that you have an understanding of marketing trends, digital content generation and audience engagement.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/PR or related field
- Highly creative
- Great attention to detail
- Be efficient, organised and task orientated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with a passion for writing
- Comfortable working on Mac OS
- Prior experience in a marketing related role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, clients and the business
- Have a friendly and attentive customer service approach
- A genuine team player that consistently displays a strong work ethic, providing support when and where it is required
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and grow with the team
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Wanting to grow with the company, creativity, proactivity and willingness to learn are more important to us than experience. We are serious about our work and getting to know our clients, but we also believe in team hangouts outside of work and cheeky bubble tea pick me ups during the week. We want you to bring your A-Game while you’re at the office and have you go home on time to enjoy (and hate) those 3 hours you’ll spend scrolling on TikTok.
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit their CV, along with a cover letter outlining the following below to [email protected].
Marketing Assistant Job Application
Cover letter to outline:
- Why do you think you would be a great fit for the Bento Box team?
- What are you most excited to get involved with at Bento Box Design Studio?
- What part of the bento box would you be?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply. No recruitment agencies please.
Applications close 03 December 2023 at 6pm.