Applications are now closed.
About the role
Bento Box Design Studio is on the hunt for a proactive Marketing Coordinator to join us on a part-time basis starting from 3 days a week, with the opportunity to transition into full-time. With room for growth, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to thrive in a small studio environment with a close-knit team.
Responsible for managing multiple social media platforms, coordinating day-to-day tasks to meet objectives and helping produce solution-focused strategies, the successful candidate will go above and beyond whilst maintaining an amazing attitude.
Please note, this position is for an immediate start.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- General marketing administrative duties
- Prepare emails to clients in response to questions or to provide clarification on an ongoing project.
- Working with the Bento Box team to create highly engaging content that aligns with company/clients’ objectives.
- Work with the Bento Box team to coordinate day-to-day tasks and deliverables that lead to the completion of projects.
- Content creation, development and management for all social media platforms ranging from Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Planning, coordinating and implementing marketing strategies in line with company/clients’ objectives.
- Support the Bento Box team by scheduling and organising the creation of website content for both the company and clients.
- Use the data collected to pitch new ideas and/or adjustments to current strategies as needed.
- Providing support and assistance in planning, producing, and delivering marketing and communications materials.
- The setting up and performance tracking of marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Providing valuable and ongoing marketing campaign support.
- Monitor marketing industry news and emerging trends in order to present findings at the end of each month.
Skills & Experience
- At least 1-2 years working experience within a marketing related role.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/PR or related field.
- Highly creative
- Strong attention to detail
- Be efficient, organised and task orientated
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at once and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills, with a passion for writing
- Experience using Mailchimp, Facebook Business Manager and Google Analytics
- Content scheduling experience
- Comfortable working on both Mac OS and Windows
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intermediate proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Website design/development skills (HTML, CSS, WordPress).
- You care deeply about your work, colleagues, clients and the business.
- Have a friendly and attentive customer service approach.
- A genuine team player that consistently displays a strong work ethic, providing support when and where it is required.
- You have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and grow with the team.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
Wanting to grow with the company, creativity, proactivity and willingness to learn are more important to us than experience. We are serious about our work and getting to know our clients, but we also believe in team hangouts outside of work and cheeky bubble tea pick me ups during the week. We want you to bring your A-Game while you’re at the office and have you go home on time to enjoy (and hate) those 3 hours you’ll spend scrolling on TikTok.
How to Apply
Applicants are to submit their CV, along with a cover letter outlining the following below to [email protected]. DO NOT apply directly via the Indeed portal.
Marketing Coordinator Job Application
Cover letter to outline:
- Why do you think you would be a great fit for the Bento Box team?
- What are you most excited to get involved with at Bento Box Design Studio?
- What part of a bento box would you be?
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only Australian permanent residents are eligible to apply. No recruitment agencies please.